[X-Newbies] Game Opens to EULA, Fails in User Acc'ts

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 1 00:13:01 PST 2005

Are you leaving the game CD installed?  Many games now require that the
CD is inserted while playing the game.  Also, there should be an 800
number in the game manual or read me to call for problems.  Let us know
how you make out, I wanted to purchase the same game for my GD.  Did
you un-install the game and trash it's preferences before
re-installing?

Birgit