[X-Newbies] Game Opens to EULA, Fails in User Acc'ts

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Jan 1 13:38:50 PST 2005

Birgit:

Yes, the Zoo Tycoon requires the Marine enhancement CD to be running.

I have not un-installed and reinstalled yet.  Amazingly, I can't find
preferences for Zoo.  The other games that I installed the same day, do
indeed have preferences in the Admin's Library.

Yes, I'll feed back the final outcome here.  But if your machine is set
up for a single (Admin) user, the game will play ok, but after going
through the license bit each time.

On Jan 1, 2005, at 3:13 AM, Birgit Rhoads wrote:

> Are you leaving the game CD installed?  Many games now require that
> the CD is inserted while playing the game.  Also, there should be an
> 800 number in the game manual or read me to call for problems.  Let us
> know how you make out, I wanted to purchase the same game for my GD.
> Did you un-install the game and trash it's preferences before
> re-installing?
>

> Birgit
> On Dec 31, 2004, at 9:01 PM, Al Poulin wrote:
>
>> Hello all:
>>
>> How can I make a game application open in the admin account without
>> seeing the EULA.  How can I make it open in the user accounts?

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.