[X-Newbies] Changing Names of Applications

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Jan 2 17:40:46 PST 2005

Hello listers:

I understand that renaming things in OS X can sometimes bring disaster.
  I am using Panther 10.3.7.

I have installed two Harry Potter games with very similar names.  The
distinguishing parts like "...and the Sorcerer's Stone" and "...and the
Chamber of Secrets" are missing.  Both games are in the Applications
folder.

Can I add the words "Stone" and "Secrets" to the names without buying
into problems down the line?

Thanks,

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.