[X-Newbies] Re: OS 10.3.7 on CD?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Jan 6 06:46:16 PST 2005

Sue,

It's quite simple. From the finder, under the Go menu choose Utilities
(Command-Shift-U). Find and launch "Disk Utility". When the window
shows up, select your hard drive from the list on the left and then
press the "Repair Disk Permissions" button in the lower middle of the
window. That's it, just wait until it's done.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com