[X-Newbies] Sharing External HD - Thanks to R.B. Singer

Vard Nelson vnelson at detectgeo.com
Wed Jul 13 09:27:59 PDT 2005

As a list members I think we all might want to thank Mr. Singer.  He is a
consistent contributor to this list and almost always offers concise, clear
and accurate information, mostly devoid of self-serving advertising (with
the exception of the brief note in his signature by-line).

Thanks, Randy, for the information, the advice, and the hyperlinks.  Most of
us are not geeks but users, just trying to get our machines to work for us.

- Vard Nelson