[X-Newbies] Email delivery problem with ntlworld

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 12:40:34 PDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Keith MILLS wrote:

> Sorry if this is outside the scope of the list. But we are losing
> friends and business! So, if anyone can  point me in the right
> direction, I should be very grateful.

There is probably a blacklisting issue between your two ISPs, or
perhaps a routing problem.

The best way to fix it is to get a free account somewhere, like a
hotmail or yahoo account and send mail from there to those accounts
you can't reach from your ISP. Be like the willow who bends in the
winds of incompetence and stupidity, not like the might oak who has
stress headaches and a queasy stomach.

SR