[X-Newbies] OS 10.1.5 to Tiger(?)

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Jul 28 11:37:02 PDT 2005

Daniel Carter said:

>thank you very much, but one question at the outset: will I most
>likely or not have to erase and install?

If you mean "erase your hard drive", I wouldn't recommend doing that.

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but in most cases I
would recommend an archive and install:

...which doesn't erase anything.  When you are sure that you no longer
need your old system software, you will be free to drag it to the trash
and trash it.

I think that you will find that upgrading is surprisingly easy.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html