[X-Newbies] ITunes storage and access

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jun 1 14:41:28 PDT 2005

On 2/6/2005 3:38 AM, "Alex" <lists at lexial.ca> wrote:

> Don't let yourself be confused by terminology. You don't have an "OS
> 9.2 partition" or "OS 9 space". You have a plain partition which
> happens to contain a Mac OS 9 System Folder. As far as Mac OS X is
> concerned, it's a partition just like any other (except the boot
> partition), and it can be used and accessed just like any other
> partition.
 Alex, again thank you. I guess I have indeed been thinking of the other
partition as fundamentally foreign territory. In retrospect the original
decision to hang on to '9' (mostly due to an older version of quark- now
superfluous with an upgrade to InDesign) and partition was looming in my
mind as problematic. This reorganisation and your timely advice have reduced
the mountain back to a molehill.

Tony.