[X-Newbies] Re: Missing files in Panther upgrade

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 2 11:55:19 PDT 2005

Its not quite as bad as I thought. I found a place in Documents where I'd
stashed  most of the templates 'just in case" And I've found at least one of
the sites copied in documents too, so some of the stuff is restorable, but I
still need to find stuff in these emergencies and explore how to restore
from the web too if need be.

By the way the upgrade is firming as a culprit as I have a small problem in
Entourage not previously there. When deleting any highlighted text the
entire page gets deleted. Which of course highlights Entourages lack of a
back button or undo button.

Tony