[X-Newbies] Cisco's wireless protocols

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 22:43:46 PST 2005

At 5:25 PM +0000 3/17/05, Chris Walker wrote:
>Thanks for this info.  I did realise it was a set of protocols rather
>than a product, my main concern being whether Airport complied as we are
>going to be installing a WiFi network at the Uni.

You're welcome. I tried to provide full context and links for the
answer as sometimes I'll look up a question, find my own answer, and
still not be able to figure out what it was all about without doing
the research al over. So I was saving my own sanity six months hence,
as it were :-)
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]