[X-Newbies] Re: Utulities and such in OS X.

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Mar 21 07:14:00 PST 2005

Steven Rogers said:

>> Tech Tool Pro can do some other things -- most notably defragmenting
>> -- that DW cannot do, so I suggest it also.
>
>Disk Warrior does have a defragmentation tool.

Not for OS X.  Plus Optimizer came with older versions of Disk Warrior,
but Plus Optimizer runs in OS 9 only and is no longer included with Disk
Warrior.

Don't be confused by the fact that Disk Warrior says that it is
"defragmenting" or "optimizing" your Directory.  That isn't the same
thing as defragmenting your hard drive.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html