[X-Newbies] MS Natural Pro keyboard and Wireless Optical Intellimouse Pro version 1.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 04:35:45 PST 2005

I just took delivery on my new G5 today. Before I try connecting my MS
Natural Pro keyboard and wireless Optical Intellimouse Pro version 1
(not Bluetooth), can anyone tell me if these are supported out of the
box or do I need to download MS drivers first? Lastly, I have found an
MS driver for OS X and the wireless Intellimouse Pro version 2, but
not 1. Can anyone enlighten me on how to get the mouse to work?

Cheers,

Brian