[X-Newbies] file locks-can't save files

Alex lists at lexial.ca
Tue May 24 12:26:34 PDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 14:45, Chris Morland wrote:

> still finding locks on my files and now some files cannot be save back
> to the original folder- the button is dimmed.

Is this in connexion with a previous thread? Have you already posted
details? I'm not quite sure I understand the "cannot be save back"
point.

Be that as it may, it seems to me you might be having a problem with
the immutable flag. Read

for instructions on handling the problem. Basically, the solution is to
use chflags to change the immutable bit.

<0x0192>