[X-Newbies] Fire IM download.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:55:44 PST 2005

Many thanks for the responses. Steve, I tried your URL and it worked
just fine. What I tried the other times was that I would try using the
direct URL and absolutely nothing showed up on the resulting page.
Remember, this is in all of my browsers. I got the direct url from
http://www.pure-mac.com/ but I have also tried going to
http://fire.sourceforge.net/ Neither pressing the link on the left or
in the middle of the page resulted in a web page that I could read.
This isn't a general problem, though I do run into this problem at for
example https://jobnet.af.dk/Jobbanken/Frame/Frameset.aspx where I end
up only with links on the side and nothing in the central page area.
Don't bother trying the link as you have to log-in :-) The interesting
thing with this last link is that it works fine in Opera, but not in
Safari.

What could be causing this problem? Any ideas???

Cheers,

Brian