[X-Newbies] Macintosh Poll

Karl Roger Edward Albert Lalemand vze2rwkt at verizon.net
Wed Nov 2 13:22:25 PST 2005

Yo-Yo, was a wonderful software / hardware program that was in it's
basic form, a phone ID software.

But the big picture, in less words…

Yo-Yo would allow you to see who was calling or who called and hung up.
But let's say you called me and ask me about a product
we sell, and I told you I had to look it up, or do sme checking on it,
and I told you to call back in a few days. Well I would do the research
and put this information in a text box, within the software program, and
put your phone number in there as well. When you did call back, the computer
would recognize your number, and pull up the text box with the
information you were calling back on, and this happened, before the
phone would ring, so
I had it up on my screen, and waiting to answer the hone, with all of
the information you were calling on.

You could forward calls to your pager, block calls to never even get
through and so much more.

Way ahead of Verizon and the others.

Skip