[X-Newbies] Fire IM download.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:01:39 PST 2005

No, Java seems to be working fine. I can go to sites like:

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/Indonesian/TataBahasa/dictionary/

and

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/Indonesian/TataBahasa/dictionary/english__indonesian_lookup_help.htm

They rely heavily on Java and work just fine. The way I see it, there
is something with the way the frames are setup in the pages that just
don't agree with the html engine. The weird thing is that I don't get
an error message like you usually would if there was a problem and it
goes across a large number of browsers, at least with regards to the
"Fire" site.

Weird.

Cheers,

Brian