[X-Newbies] Fire IM download.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 02:44:30 PST 2005

Just thought I would add that I found a new site where I have this problem :

http://www.xwiki.com/

I can log in as a user just fine, but when I try to log into the
specific wiki I am trying out, the log in script never takes me to the
new page. This is slightly different than what I have otherwise
described in this thread (this specific thing hasn't happened to me
before).

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I should note that this works fine
with Opera. It may be ugly as sin but...

Cheers,

Brian