[X-Newbies] Re: Re: iDisk problems.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:18:30 PST 2005

Sigh. Nope, I followed your instructions to the letter, but the .Mac
account is still registering the old "temporary" and redirects to:

http://homepage.mac.com/1/homepage404ErrorPage.html

"We're sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you've requested." #€%*

BTW, the exported site works fine on the HD.

Cheers,

Brian