[X-Newbies] Re: Corrupt mail application?

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sun Nov 13 19:05:12 PST 2005

On Nov 13, 2005, at 6:28 PM, J wrote:

> First, start up with the CD but this time, after you hold the C key
> down and when you come to the Installer, quit it and find the disk
> utility in the menu and from that run the disk repair.
>
> On Nov 13, 2005, at 9:00 PM, carwesg at aol.com wrote:
>> so I restarted holding the "C" but I could not find the "Disk
>> Utility" on the CD, I was only given the option to reinstall OSX ,
>> i agreed and it froze again at half way.

If you are going to give instructions, please give correct
instructions. You cannot quit the installer then find the disk
utility - Quitting the installer is the equivalent of a restart.

Find the disk utility. It is under the "Installer" menu. When you
select it, DU will launch, quitting the installer automatically.

--
Scott Buntin