[X-Newbies] Backing-up a Mac Mini

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 15 20:50:46 PST 2005

On 16/11/2005 3:14 PM, "Randy B.Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> Thomas D. Kearns said:
>
>> Randy, I have downloaded Backup which is free with .Mac account. I
>> take it you prefer DejaVu?  Curious as to reasons.
>

> Backup is fine.  It can't create a bootable backup, but that may not
> matter to you.

'Backup' is very limited in what it can do compared to more sophisticated
programs.

I don't know if Randy has come across SuperDooper from Shirtpocket. It is an
excellent backup program designed for OS X, that produces bootable clones
and 'Smart Updates' with lots of extra features and an intuitive interface
that makes everything simple for dummies like me. It only costs 20 bucks and
is worth every cent. Has rave reviews as the new standard in back up
programs.

http://www.shirtpocket.com

Recommendable.

Cheers, Tony.