[X-Newbies] problem w Safari 2.02 on os x 10.4.3

Thomas D. Kearns thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 18:42:01 PST 2005

Safair has slowed down considerably since my latest upgrade of OS X:

1. CNN.com sometimes takes several beats to load and sometimes never
loads.

2.  CBS.sportsline.com gives me an error message that :  "this page
has content of MIME type "audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin."  because you
do not have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content
can't be displayed."

3.  AOL is giving my wife fits - sometimes never loads, sometimes an
error message.

Thoughts?  iMac 17" flatscreen, 10.4.3,  safari 2.02