[X-Newbies] Mind Mapping

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 8 07:09:23 PDT 2005

On Oct 8, 2005, at 4:07 PM, Tony Johansen wrote:

> Is anyone aware of any serious mindmapping software to work on Mac
> OS X ?
> MindManager seems almost perfect but (gasp) they choose not to make
> a Mac
> version. I found Inspiration but it appears aimed at students and
> kids. And
> various offerings on the net seem to lack Mind manager's
> flexibility etc
>
> Is there actually one that is sophisticated enough for adults?

There are two versions of Inspiration - there is a K-12 version, and
a standard version. I've been using the latter for almost 15 years
(well, through different versions), and it is one of the most
important tools I have for writing. Try out the demo and see - it's a
great program.

Kirk
               Co-author of: Mastering Mac OS X - Tiger Edition
                    http://www.mcelhearn.com/tiger.html
       Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France