[X-Newbies] Re: Video Chat with a PC user using MSN

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 14:28:28 PDT 2005

> From: Cyril Blanc <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr>
>> Use the MSN client to ask them download the AIM or Yahoo client  ;)
>>

> I have ask  them already, but they refused, "dont want to install
> another software, MSN is enough " :((

Send them the following:

"Well, I guess you don't care enough about me or about videochatting
to break with your antiquated, backward, incompatible software. I've
provided you with guidance for a system that works, and you don't
want to bother. Sorry to have wasted your time -- and mine."

Then, use Snapz Pro or some other "capturing" software to send them
an example of you video chatting with someone who has the brains in
their head to use the right equipment and software. When they see how
easy it is and how good it looks, they MAY change their minds -- but
it sounds to me like these folks are typical PC users -- TERRIFIED of
doing anything new to their machines for (fully justified) fear that
they may break it. Pathetic, really.

Cheers
Chas