[X-Newbies] Megabytes downloaded in Mail

Aldo Johnson deetya at cbn.net.id
Mon Oct 24 04:49:51 PDT 2005

Dear All,

is there a way to find out how many megabytes of e-mail I'm
downloading using the Mail.app? So when I download the activity
viewer would say something like "downloading 5 of 50 e-mails, 7
megabytes total" or something like that?

Is there a hidden option or perhaps an add-on app. that would enable
this?

Thank you in advance

"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you;
but if you really make them think, they'll hate you."
-- Harlan Ellison