[X-Newbies] iTunes Resampling Question

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 16:22:21 PDT 2005

Nothing like replying to your own post. :-)
I have figured this out and now have to chop a bit of inaudible stuff
at the start of each file. Can this be done in iTunes? I can do it in
QT but then I can only save as MP4 not MP3.

Thanks for any help or software suggestions for chopping MP3s and
keeping them in their current state.