[X-Newbies] Blocking folder access in Tiger on G5.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:51:54 PDT 2005

Hi again,

I am trying to block access to a folder on my G5 single. Under folder
info -> Ownership & Permissions -> Details -> Others I set to "no
access" and pressed the "Apply to enclosed items" and was prompted for
my password. Finder seemed to work for a while after that and then
told me something about that the command couldn't be completed because
I "don't have sufficient privileges for some of the items". Why not? I
am the owner. What do I do? BTW, the items inside the folder are 1
folder and in that folder are JPEGs, if that makes a difference.

Cheers,

Brian