[X-Newbies] Dialup services

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 13:24:32 PDT 2005

Juno is webmail...it installs an extra Safari into the system and that
is the only way you can connect. What a mess it makes of your
attachments as well. I've seen it on OS X.

NetZero installs something, you don't want, but if not, you could
consider that.

Likewiese you should ask PeoplePC if you have to install anything. They
are pretty cheap.

Anyone who forces you to install anything, I would nix....there is no
need of it. The install means either it's solely webmail, or they are
going to subject you to ads and popups over and above the normal crap
you have to endure on the web.

If you can afford it, let them have cable..