[X-Newbies] Dialup services

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu Sep 22 20:57:43 PDT 2005

Although I rarely use dial-up anymore, I have been pretty happy with
OWC's FasterMac.net <http://www.fastermac.net>. It's between $7-10/
month on a monthly plan and less if you prepay for longer periods.
Uptime has been good and support has been very good. No special
client necessary. A "turbo" option is available that improves
download speed for browsing. And, as you can guess from the name, the
product is VERY Mac friendly!

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of
the human mind to correlate all its contents."
H. P. Lovecraft