[X-Newbies] Mail quits suddenly in Tiger on G5.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:27:51 PDT 2005

Since I sent the original e-mail, my G5 single has frozen a couple of
times, with no other possibility than to do a hard shutdown (i.e.
pressing the power button until the computer shuts off). My password
prompt when exiting the screen saver stopped working as well. Now the
password has started working again, as well as being able to connect
my Olympus C-770 to retrieve pictures, but I still have a problem with
not being able to mount Memory Stick Duo with a USB card reader, which
I have been able to before. Spooky.

Cheers,

Brian