[X-Newbies] Iomega Zip Drive.

Chris chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 01:13:54 PDT 2006

On 15/4/06 Brian Durant wrote:

>It is plugged in, nothing mounts and as I stated before, Iomega only
>supports 10.1-10.2.x and I have 10.4.6 running on my G5.
Do any other external disks mount?  The reason I ask is that I have just
updated to 10.4.6 and I cannot get any external disk (firewire or USB)
to appear on the desktop.  Apparently it is a known problem with the
10.4.6 update.

If anyone knows of a solution for this I would be glad to hear it,
before I do an archive/install and go back to 10.4.5.  OK I know I
should have backed up beforehand, but it's the first time I have had any
problems with updates.

cheers,

Chris