[X-Newbies] Iomega Zip Drive.

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Sun Apr 16 07:51:00 PDT 2006

have you guys tried doing a full shut down? (yeah, i know, it smells
of a windows feature *cough*bug*cough*, but you never know.)

also, try downloading the iomega tools.

i have a 1.5Ghz PPC Powerbook if that helps.

i have no idea about the firewire mounting problem. do the drives
show up when you do System Profiler?

On Apr 16, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> I have only one Mac, other USB and Firewire drives mount fine and
> changing USB ports doesn't help. Very weird indeed.
> Cheers,
> Brian
>
> On 4/16/06, Chris <chris at mymac.demon.co.uk> wrote: On 15/4/06 Brian
> Durant wrote:
>
> If anyone knows of a solution for this I would be glad to hear it,
> before I do an archive/install and go back to 10.4.5.  OK I know I
> should have backed up beforehand, but it's the first time I have
> had any
> problems with updates.
> cheers,
> Chris