[X-Newbies] (OT) Open source firewall like Zonelabs to run in connection with Guest PC and Win 98 SE?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:15:23 PDT 2006

I don't have a problem with ZoneAlarm as such, I just don't like having to
register to download software. That used to be their policy at least. Yeah,
I know MS is stopping support, but Win 98 SE is good enough to run some
language software (I hope) and it isn't as much of a memory hog as Win2K or
XP - always a problem when using emulation. I am not planning to use it on
the Internet except maybe to update the language software. I may try ME if I
can figure out how to use my ME upgrade CD within Guest PC.

Cheers,

Brian