[X-Newbies] Media Player replacement for Windows Media Player.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:48:05 PDT 2006

OK, I installed it. Doesn't seem to work with TV 5. There are individual
files where RealPlayer takes over, but there is no sound in RP. This problem
also exists for BBC World. Quick Time, VLC and Mplayer don't have any
problem with sound when playing files (don't know about streaming media).

Cheers,

Brian