[X-Newbies] Re: .Mac mail issue (was: No Subject)

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Mon Aug 21 10:12:46 PDT 2006

Port 993 is the SSL enabled port for IMAP .Mac access. If you
have .Mac configured for POP use, then with SSL, you use Port 995. I
have used these ports for years without problems with .Mac. I also
use Port 587 for authorized SMTP access without difficulty.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Washington is the only place where sound travels faster than light."
C. V. R. Thompson