[X-Newbies] DiskWarrior can't repair a catastrophic hard disc failure.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 16:15:37 PST 2006

DiskWarrior can't repair a catastrophic hard disc failure. I have been
in contact with Alsoft support and have run DW 24-7 for over 2 weeks
without being able to solve the problem. Is there any other product
that I should try, before I hand the HD over to the professionals? I
got a preliminary quote from the company here in Denmark that sells
Apple products and they were talking about the equivalent of $US
1,000.

Cheers,

Brian