[X-Newbies] Logitech Control Center problems on freshly installed OS X system.

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Fri Dec 29 15:59:19 PST 2006

Try downloading USB Overdrive. It supposedly works with ALL USB
devices and lets you custom program any function for any button.
I used it for unsupported USB joysticks with great success years ago.

John

On Dec 29, 2006, at 3:07 PM, Brian Durant wrote:

> Hi John. That is the one I have been trying. I got it directly from
> Logitech some days ago.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian
>
> On 12/29/06, John McGibney <ncicchek at optonline.net> wrote:
>> new logitec driver available as of today.
>> <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/14421>
>>
>> John

> stuff:

I know that God won't give me anything I cannot handle, I just wish
He didn't trust me soooooo much!