[X-Newbies] IPhoto crashes...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 16:33:20 PST 2006

IÕve got an issue that has developed over the last few
days and itÕs starting to drive me nuts.

Just as a lot us, I often pull photoÕs off the net and
add them to my collect - enough said. I normally
collect them in a file and then bulk load them into
IPhoto (the one that came with  OS X 10.3.9). Of late
I have been able to load more than a few at a time
(specially 4), when i try to add more or when the
fifth one is added iPhoto crashes - over and over. the
first 4 photo no problem add the number 5 and bingo it
crashes.

So what up - and how do I get my bulk loading feature
back? I mean there a big difference between 4 and 250
photoÕs not to mention the time factor.

Here hopeÕin someone out their will have a solution
soon then later

thefireguy