[X-Newbies] Thunderbird dictionaries will not install.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:34:06 PST 2006

Hi again,

 I am trying to get the US and Danish dictionaries for Thunderbird at
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/dictionaries.html to install as per
instructions, but no matter whether I download to my desktop or drag to the
extensions window, The changes don't stick. I get a message that they have
been installed, but they disapear and don't even reapear after a restart. I
also can't find the path "components/myspell" as stated in instructions for
installing OpenOffice.org dictionaries to use.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Brian