[X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 13:36:04 PST 2006

Um, now that I have read your link it DOES say that you can get this
update via the Software Update Control Panel.
So that security update is indeed within this update, but only as of
02/14.

If you already updated to 10.4.5 prior to the 14th, then I suggest
running that Control Panel once again to see if there is any other
update in there.