[X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 17:06:47 PST 2006

Ok I saw this statement below on Apple's website and thought it
referred to the fix, is all! Perhaps it doesn't!
Must you make a federal case out of that?
This was what I was talking about from the site:
"This document describes the security content of the Mac OS X 10.4.5
update, which can be downloaded and installed via Software Update
preferences, or from Apple Downloads."

I am not saying I absolutely am telling people this or that, I am
saying I saw the above and what does it mean in relation to this bug?

I have never told anyone NOT to get the fix for the virus....I'm
trying to find out the best way for them to do it.

I thought this was a discussion list. 'Statements' will from now on
have a ? after them to make sure they are understood by everyone to
be something I am exploring as well as a WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? in
caps. How's that?

<sigh>