[X-Newbies] Do I have a virus?

Lawrence Klinger zzippy at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 14:40:56 PST 2006

I'm running OS 10.3.9 on an old iMac G3, DVD slot loader, 400 Mhz.

Today I received a spam e-mail, and as is my custom, I delete these right
away.  Well, one message just refuses to go away.

After a struggle, I got it out of my In Mail box, but now it's in with all
the deleted messages, and the infernal thing won't go.  Every time I attempt
a delete for this message, Entourage quits.

When I bring Entourage back up, the message is still there.  I've done this
repeatedly, with the same results.

Is there any other, more certain way, I could delete this message?

I have a creepy feeling this thing is bad news.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Zippy