[X-Newbies] Lost partion and iPhoto library

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 13 11:03:53 PST 2006

Dear Al,
Thank you for your help. I have my problem partition and my iPhoto library
back but not by the way that any of us expected. I had already budgeted to
buy DiskWarrior. But in the meanwhile a new upgrade for Safari for Pnther
was released so I installed it. It seems optimising the internal drive for
the install solved the problem because the missing partition reappeared, and
all was back to normal. It seemed unbelievable, but then many things with a
computer fit that bill.

Thank you,

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com