[X-Newbies] Printing problems with my HP

Gen Hadlow Mac Impact Dbn ghadlow at iafrica.com
Tue Jan 17 21:22:39 PST 2006

On 17/1/2006 9:48 PM, "Al Poulin" <alpoulin at cox.net> wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2006, at 1:58 AM, Gen Hadlow Mac Impact Dbn wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>> I have an HP 1320 laser printer that I use with my iBook on 10.4.4.
>> I started a print but at the last minute then decided to cancel my
>> print
>> because I had left off some vital info.
>> After that I just cant print any more.
>
> Thinking back to pre-OS X days, I would turn off the printer.  Shut
> down the iBook.  Turn on the printer.  Start up the iBook.
Tried that first. Did not work.
I did not mention that I was connecting via a usb cable as I had lent out my
Ethernet hub...
Got my hub back and the problem has gone! but if I try to connect via the
USB connection, I have the same problem! Used my pals iBook and that
connected perfectly with the USB. Its definitely a problem with some sort of
system pref that I don¹t know how to track down...
My USB ports are fine, used a mouse to test both of them...
Kind Regards
Gen