[X-Newbies] Re: software updating

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 22:58:54 PST 2006

david

It sounds like your having a Òkernel panicÓ and that's
not good. The missing manual book has some information
on what to do but I would call apple soon.

When it hapen to me I had to take it to my apple store
- it cost me about $75 dollars or so - but my Mac is
working again and they were able to safe the hard
drive.

Good luck!

thefireguy