[X-Newbies] "Tiger" vs "Leopard" that is the question...

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 10:52:33 PDT 2006

I like to keep several iterations of the OS on my various machines  
because sometimes plugins don't work as they should until updates are  
made. If you only have one machine, you might want to wait and  
consider that. If you're not worried about compatibility issues then  
go for it.

I finally erased my 500 Mhz TiBook and installed Tiger and use it for  
a backup machine and wow, runs like a top.

On Jul 5, 2006, at 1:27 PM, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> Currently I'm using a OS X (10.3.9) "Panther" on my
> 733 Mhz Power PC G4 "QuickSilver" with 1.5 GB of SDRAM
> and of late I've been thinking of jumping to "Tiger" -
> better later than never!
> But with "Leopard" just around the block and coming on
> strong wouldn't it better to hold off another 60 days
> or so and then for go "Tiger" for "Leopard"?

More information about the X-Newbies mailing list