[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 26 08:54:58 PDT 2006

On 27/7/2006 1:34 AM, "J" <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net> wrote:

> OK I'm fixed.
>
> Thank goodness it was a small thing, but it sure gave me a big scare!
> Due to that scare, I now am updated, repaired, and BACKED UP, so
> something good came of it.
>
> Photoshop 7.0.1 and Image Ready need to have the .app appended or it
> will eventually lose its icon and the ability to open.
>
> A nice woman on the Apple Forum helped with that! Hopefully, end of
> story.

Congratulations, I saw your good news as soon as I posted my suggestions,
and obviously you know all about Apple discussions.

Would still recommend Dr Smokes troubleshooting guide just in case for
future.

And BTW is your back up a fully bootable clone of your hard drive? If not
look into SuperDuper here:

  http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html

Full weekly back ups to external media are so essential, and remove worry's
like losing Mail files.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art