[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 09:15:24 PDT 2006

Well I'm grateful for that comment because I can't believe anyone
would even comment on that exclamation which I am sure EVERY techie
in trouble has used generically at one time or another!

No one has 'brought religion into it'! I'm really laughing now. I'm
not religious, but hearing that exclamation would not cause me to be
upset and certainly would not making me think anyone was bringing
religion into it! LOL

I wonder what country y'all are from?