[X-Newbies] A question about commercial web/blog sites...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 13:42:44 PDT 2006

William

Thanks for getting bact top me so fast...

I was designing a web site, so that my clients could
have a common reference point or link to a number of
my manufacturers web sites (9 to 10), as well as some
common industrial sites (code sites). I currently do a
newsletter about every 6 weeks to point out whatÕs new
and to answer code issues - it would be nice to move
the newsletter and ÒRichÕs corner on to the web site.
So thatÕs about it.

Clients include on going dialog with the engineers,
architects and end users themselves, as well as
dealers and etc.

And again thanks for getting back to me...

Rich the fireguy