[X-Newbies] Looking for backup/clone/system CD/DVD creation software.

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat May 27 13:11:48 PDT 2006

Brian Durant said:

>I am looking for some easy to use backup/clone/system CD/DVD creation
>software. There seems to be a lot out there, but I would like to hear
>what people recommend from their experience.

Are you asking for software to allow you to backup to removable media?

Actually, though there is a ton of backup software available for the Mac,
not much of it will allow you to backup to removable media easily and
reliably.

These will:

Intego's Personal Back-Up $70
http://www.intego.com/personalbackup/

Impression $99
http://babelcompany.com/impression/

Either would be a good choice, but I recommend Personal Back-Up over
Impression.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html