[X-Newbies] Englis-Spanish

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 3 09:16:12 PST 2006

On Nov 3, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> Hi Jorge,
>
> There is a relatively expensive solution that I think you can find by
> searching macupdate.com There is however, also a fully freeware
> option, but it will require you to install Fink at
> http://fink.sourceforge.net/ When you have installed Fink, you can
> install a package called "stardict"

Apart from stardict, I would recommend using MacPorts over Fink.

http://www.macports.org/

(used to be called DarwinPorts). It's another package system like Fink,
its just a lot smoother. You can also get stardict through MacPorts.

Some of the old info on MacPorts is still at the DarwinPorts site:

http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/

(the manual, install tips, etc.)

SR